Organic Farm Membership
$30 per week. Also $20 crate deposit. Every attempt will be made to deliver vegetables to delivery address provided if within the Yunguilla Valley to Cuenca, Ecuador. Or vegetables can be picked up from addresses below:
1. Lentag, LiveTheLife offices 2 to 5 pm on Friday. Office is located at KM54.820 on main highway in downtown Lentag.
2. Cuenca, LiveTheLife offices 2 to 5 pm on Friday, Office is located Gran Colombia 4-17 y Vargas Machuca.
- Friday afternoons year round.
- Receive a conveniently delivered crate packed with a balanced array of 10-12 different items, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruits, vegetables and culinary herbs.
- To pick up your vegetables, you or any designated person that you send on your behalf, can just visit your delivery site, initial your spot on the member list, grab your crate and go. Please leave last week’s crate behind.
- The harvests vary with the time of the season. One week’s share might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of kale, a bunch of carrots, half gallon of tomatoes, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, bananas, lemons, avocado, mango, and a bunch of basil. A classic box harvest share comfortably fulfills the weekly produce needs of 2 people who like to eat plenty of vegetables.
- Households can enroll for more than one share. If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a good home that week.
List of available Fruits and Vegetables
Varieties of onions
Squash multiple varieties
|Bananas multiple varieties
Peppers multiple varieties
Many other herbs and items.
We accept payment through Paypal.