Real estate buying opportunities in Ecuador
LiveTheLifeinEcuador | March 21, 2016
Rock-bottom prices are not the only reasons why investing in Ecuador real estate is desirable.
The country also offers a high quality of life at very affordable costs.
In fact, the city of Cuenca was recently cited in various lists as one of the best places in the world to retire.
Ecuador recently entered a buyer’s market, so now is the best time to make that investment. You will never run out of great options.
It’s important, however, to work with an experienced real estate agent.
We are here to make sure your interests are well-protected and to help you avoid stumbling blocks.
Business opportunity properties
Take a look at some of the excellent options we have on sale in Ecuador’s various growth areas:
- In Puyo, we offer a 103.78-acre(42-hectare) plot of land ideal for eco-tourism, fish farming, or cocoa and pitahaya growing, for only $100,000.
- In the heart of Cuenca, right in front of the National Electoral Council, check out a 3-story commercial property housing a 3-bedroom apartment, 9 independent spaces, a pizza restaurant, and two-garage spaces. Lot size is 3,875square feet (360 square meters) and floor size is approximately 5,167square feet (480 square meters). This multi-use piece of real estate is listed at only $500,000.
- Discover a 7.4-acre(3-hectare) land with more than enough irrigation and mature trees in nearby Yunguilla Valley. It includes a 3-bedroom house and is offered at $1.67 per square foot (or $18 per square meter).
- We offer a 2.7-acre (11,000-square-meter) irrigated land with high yields of fruits and vegetables and excellent pasture opportunities in the Cachiloma-Lentag area (also near Cuenca). It is offered at$143,000 only.
- In Tarqui, just 20 minutes away from the city of Cuenca, a 4-bedroom 4-bathroom country house occupies 2,303 square feet(214 square meters). It sits on two lots totaling 0.42 acre (1,700 square meters). The property is listed for $175,000.
- In Cuenca, a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom penthouse unit in Palermo, the capital’s most prestigious building, occupies 1,862 square feet (173 square meters). It also features a Jacuzzi tub, 2 parking spaces, and more – all for only $220,000.
- In Yunguilla Valley, a grand main house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 smaller houses, and a custodian house sit on a 4.45-acre (18,000-square-meter) estate. The property includes a large pond, full irrigation, and many fruit-bearing trees. The estate is listed at only $380,000.
These are just some of the prime Ecuador properties you can invest in.
Ecuador Real Estate Opportunities – Bienes Raices
To find out more about these properties, contact us today.