Heaven in the Andes Mountains
AgentImage | October 3, 2018
Offering a beautiful mountain property in one of the most scenic natural areas found in the Andes Mountains. Within easy driving distance (43.5 miles) south of Cuenca City. Enjoy the many attractions of the Cuenca region as well as easy access to the Loja province while taking advantage of the peace, pure air, and wateras you enjoy the seclusion of your very own mountain home.
The property is located in Azuay Province in an area that due to its beautiful sunsets it’s considered Azuay’s sightseeing balcony. The altitude ranges from 8500 ft to 10170ft and the land surface area is 393 hectares.
– Weather: Rainy season from January to May
– Dry season from June to December.
– Rural characteristics: The property is located to the south of Cuenca City. Taken the Cuenca-Loja highway.
– It has several micro-climates within it due to its diverse plants and animals.
– The property has plenty of internal dirt roads to get to all the property areas.
– The property has several resources: electricity, satellite internet, cellphone signal, abundant pure water from water springs, pine and prime forest, water pond, extremely rich soil to grow fruits and vegetables and farm animals.
– The property has astonishing views, wide variety of birds and wild animals (rabbits, deer, rodents, etc.)
– The property is free of light, noise or chemical contamination.
– The property has a 150m2 wooden cabin and an adobe guard house.
This piece of heaven in the Andes Mountains will give you the tranquility and life enjoyment nature lovers look for.
Financing available by owner