Host An Event
Host Your Next Event in the Live the Life Lodge& Health Center in Yunguilla Valley
Hosting a conference, retreat, or party? Consider The Lodge for your next function and you and your guests will be sure to have an impeccable experience. Besides the spectacular views that the Yunguilla Valley offers, the many on-site amenities will help you accommodate all of your needs so no matter what type of event you have in mind, it is sure to be a success.
Why choose Live the Life Lodge & Health Center?
- A variety of spaces available to rent so that you can create the perfect atmosphere for your occasion. Venues include a dining room, bar, outdoor restaurant, game room, kitchen, and pool& BBQ area.
- Comfortable accommodations that can sleep up to 60 people ranging from private rooms with private baths and small efficiency units, to our Casa Grande which can sleep up to 18.
- A La Carte pricing so each aspect of your event is just what you are looking for; no paying for unwanted extras
- Top-class facilities for attendees to enjoy including an in ground swimming pool & Jacuzzi, sauna, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and fishing ponds
- Exquisite grounds with lively and colorful gardens surrounded by breath – taking panoramic views of the Andes Mountains.
The Live the Life Lodge & Health Center is your Ecuador option for a venue that is adaptable to all of your preferences while working well with your budget. In the end, you will have an exquisite event that your guests will surely appreciate.
Pricing starting as low as $10.00 per person
Weddings at The Lodge
The Perfect Venue for that Special Day
We all know how important venue selection is when it comes to having the perfect wedding. It sets the whole stage for the event and can make the day an unforgettable experience that a couple will cherish forever.
The Live the Life Lodge & Health Center is ideal for that adventurous couple who wants to share their love with family and friends, in an elegant and comfortable space, surrounded by nature’s natural beauty.
How the Live the Life Lodge can make your day extra special and hassle-free
- Perfect location with awe-inspiring mountain views all around that will leave everyone speechless
- Gorgeous gardens with vibrant colorsand create the perfect backdrops for ceremonies and photographs
- Many different spaces available to rent so that you can create the perfect atmosphere for your eventand have it exactly as you want it
- A restaurant and bar that can accommodate up to 100 people
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations for guests right on site including private rooms with private bathrooms, small efficiency units, and a large house for larger groups
- Adaptability in decoration so that you can create the wedding you have always dreamed of
- Flexibility in contracts and vendors
- Uniqueness and individuality guaranteed due to the exclusivity of the Lodge; you won’t have to worry about sharing your special day with other ceremonies
- Premium amenities for you and your guests to enjoy including a in ground pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and fishing ponds
- Transportation services available to and from the major touristic city of Cuenca and/or the airport
- Guided tours to popular tourist attractions in the surrounding area
When you have your wedding with Live the Life, you are sure to have a magical day that you and your guests will never forget.
Contact usfor pricing and scheduling
Benefits of having a destination wedding in Ecuador
- Ecuador is a wedding destination unlike any other. It combines dramatic sceneries with culture and tradition and is the ideal location for eco-friendly and adventure weddings.
- Beyond Ecuador’s obvious beauty, it also makes a great honeymoon spot offering four distinct environments that will suit any couple’s style. Couples can relax on the beautiful beaches of the south pacific coast, explore volcanoes and touch the clouds in the sierra, surround their selves in the biodiversity that is the Amazon rainforest, or become immersed in the unique wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
- Newlyweds can stretch their budget further in Ecuador due to the lower costs of most services including hotels, food, decorations, etc.
- Ecuador is the world’s largest exporter of roses and has a wide variety of vibrant tropical flowers that make incredible bouquets, centerpieces, and décor at a fraction of the price.
- Cultural influences can be easily integrated that can enhance the event such as professional salsa dancers or live bongo players
- The delicious, fresh and natural foods of the area create immaculate plates that are flavor-bursting and couples can explore their adventurous side by serving a locally inspired dish that guests will fall in love with.